High School Transcripts

All students must provide proof of high school graduation (with Graduation Date and A+ Seal, if applicable), HiSET (formally GED), or equivalent.

  • High school students enrolled through dual-credit or dual-enrollment program are excluded from this requirement.
  • If applicable, students who have completed an associate degree or higher may provide an official college transcript showing degree completion in place of an official high school transcript or equivalent.

Other College Transcripts & Transfer Credit

All degree-seeking students must submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including as a dual-credit/dual-enrollment student). All previously earned college credits will be evaluated individually. (see Transferring Credit to MACC)