If you want to add SBCGlobal email account to outlook. I wrote a blog only for you. If you want get more info and more value, visit the given blog.
Steps to add sbcglobal email to outlook:
1. Open ‘Outlook’ and then, go to ‘File’ followed by ‘Add Account’.
2. Select ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types’.
3. Select ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ followed by entering a display name and your SBCGlobal email address.
4. Choose an account type, which could be either IMAP or POP3.
5. Depending on what you choose, configure the incoming and outgoing server.
=>If using IMAP, enter ‘imap.mail.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ in outgoing mail =>server. For POP3, enter ‘inbound.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘outbound.att.net’ in outgoing mail server.
6. Type in your full email address and a secure mail key. Keep in mind to check the option of ‘Remember Password’ and ‘Require logon using Secure Password Authentication’.
People Also Search For
sbcglobal forgot password page
sbcglobal.net email settings